LATEST GENERAL INFORMATION
- Get All Of The Details About The 2015 Downtown Food & Wine Fest! The Fest is presented by Aquafina and produced by CBS RADIO, led by Orlando favorites MIX 105.1, 1059 SUNNY FM, and 1019 AMP Radio in partnership with the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association.
- Rules You can bring blankets and chairs to sit on and enjoy the music in the concert viewing area! The event will take place rain or shine. No outside food or drink allowed. Kindly leave your pets at home.
- Where Is The Downtown Food & Wine Fest Taking Place? The Downtown Food & Wine Fest will be taking place at Lake Eola Park, on E. Robinson St. Click here to view a larger map and to get directions!
- Parking at the Food & Wine Fest Downtown Orlando has many areas to park when attending local festivities. With entrances on the corner of N. Rosalind Ave./E. Robinson St. and E. Robinson St/N. Summerlin Ave, there are plenty of options! Use the map below as a guideline to safely...
- Get Involved At this time we are officially fully committed on vendors and sponsors for our 2015 Downtown Food & Wine Fest.
- Social Media Stay up to date with the Downtown Food & Wine Fest and be the first to know about next year's events by liking us on Facebook and following us on Twitter!
- What People Have Been Saying About The Downtown Food & Wine Fest! Check out all of our press releases and media coverage! Press Release - January 8, 2013 Press Release - January 14, 2013 The skinny on Downtown, Winter Park Food & Wine fests by Anjali Fluker, Senior Staff Writer Friday, October...