LATEST GENERAL INFORMATION
- The 8th Annual Downtown Food & Wine Fest Located in the heart of downtown Orlando at Lake Eola on Robinson Street, the 8th Annual Downtown Food & Wine Fest features mouth-watering dishes from over 30 of Orlando’s premier restaurants, 50 domestic and international wines, and live...
- Rules You can bring blankets and chairs to sit on and enjoy the music in the concert viewing area! The event will take place rain or shine. No outside food or drink allowed. Kindly leave your pets at home.
- Where Is The Downtown Food & Wine Fest Taking Place? The Downtown Food & Wine Fest will be taking place at Lake Eola Park, on E. Robinson St. Click here to view a larger map and to get directions!
- Parking at the Food & Wine Fest Downtown Orlando has many areas to park when attending local festivities. With entrances on the corner of N. Rosalind Ave./E. Robinson St. and E. Robinson St/N. Summerlin Ave, there are plenty of options! Use the map below as a guideline to safely...
- Get Involved For more information on how to be involved in the 8th Annual Downtown Food & Wine Fest please email Brian Peele at email@example.com
- Social Media Stay up to date with the Downtown Food & Wine Fest and be the first to know about next year's events by liking us on Facebook and following us on Twitter!