Filed underGeneral Information
The Downtown Food & Wine Fest will be a “Treat for all the Senses” for two days on Saturday, February 23rd from 12p.m.- 9p.m. and Sunday, February 24th from 12p.m.-7p.m. It will take place in Downtown Orlando around Lake Eola, on Robinson Street.
The festival will feature:
- 40 of the area’s top restaurants
- Over 100 menu items
- 14 Wine stations serving wines from around the world
- 2 days of live entertainment on the Widmer Brothers Brewing Stage
- The Liquid Lounge Area to hang out with friends, listen to 102 JAMZ mixers, and enjoy a cocktail
- A sports bar to grab a beer and watch the games
- FREE pictures from MetroPCS
General admission tickets are $10 each if purchased in advance online. Tickets will be for sale at each gate of the event and will be $15 each. These tickets will get you into the fest and includes all of the live music on the Widmer Brothers Brewing stage! Once inside the fest you can purchase Food and Beverage tickets to use towards food from over 40 different restaurants and wine from around the world!